Community Print Project
First conceived in 2013, the UTAX Community Print Project was officially launched on a national basis in July 2017.
The initiative provides FREE printing services on an “As Agreed” basis to pre-approved community events and charitable activities across the UK. Designed specifically to help charities and local-not-for-profit organisations, such as village, town and parish event organisers, with little or no access to printing facilities, the project enables them to have publicity material or public information notices printed.
Projects already supported:
- Special Effect “Twin Town Challenge” (Oxfordshire based charity working with physical disability and video gaming) – publicity materials
- Longcot Octaves annual fundraising concert – concert programme
- NCT (National Childbirth Trust) – annual programme to assist 3 branches per month from their network of over 300 branches nationwide to provide them with posters, flyers and other promotional materials
- Lambourn School PTA (primary school in West Berkshire) – production of annual summer fete “lucky” programme
- St Thomas’ Infant School (primary school in West Berkshire) – Christmas Fayre posters
- Bishop’s Castle & Clun Valley Community First Responders’ (CFR) Scheme – production of volunteer recruitment posters
Read more about the UTAX Community Print Project.