We recognise that our people are our greatest asset and key to continued growth and success and as such, we are committed to providing careers and working environments in which our people can achieve their fullest potential.
We ensure that we:
- Provide clear and fair terms of employment for our employees
- Provide clean, healthy and safe working conditions
- Strive for equal opportunities for all present and potential employees
- Encourage employees to develop skills and progress in their careers
- Do not employ underage staff
- Ensure that staff are aware of UTAX’s policies on insider trading, bribery and inappropriate gifts, money laundering and whistle blowing
- Encourage a harmonious working environment with zero tolerance to bullying or to any forms for harassment linked to an individual’s gender or other personal characteristics
UTAX are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and diversity in employment.