The UTAX Community Print Project
Printing for the community
Through our Community Print Project, we are able to offer FREE printing services on an “As Agreed” basis to pre-approved community events and charitable activities.
Who can use this service?
Charities and local organisations including Village, Town and Parish event organisers with little or no access to printing facilities.
How can I apply?
Simply fill in the application form, giving us details of your organisation, the reason for printing and details of what you need i.e. 10x A4 posters, 1x A3 posters, 20x A5 flyers etc.
Once your application has been received
- We will make a decision within 48 hours as to whether we are able to take on your proposed project
- If successful, you will need to download our logo to incorporate onto your artwork, which you can find here, however if you need/would like us to add our logo onto your artwork, please let us know and we can do this for you
- You will need to send us your final, print ready artwork in PDF or JPG, for each print job, at least 7 working days before it is required to be collected/sent out
- We will then print your requested artwork at our Swindon Technology Suite, using whichever of our machines is best suited to your needs
- You will then be notified when your collateral is ready to collect/be posted out
- Please note, if you require your printing to be posted to you, we will send it out via UPS which will take 2-5 working days to arrive
You can check out our full T&Cs here or if you would like to apply for this service please click here